Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tuesday Treasuries



I am in two treasuries this week. Lori choose my Sea Horse Pendant for her Fabulousness Treasury and Janice picked my Victorian Floral Charm for her Around the World with EMC Team Treasury. A big thank you to my teammates Lori of Modadimagno and Janice of DestinysCreations. Sorry to my EMC Team, I have been slacking on grabbing treasuries over the weekend. It was a great Memorial Day weekend. I got a few new pieces done. I will be posting pictures of my geisha pendant tomorrow.

I received good news last week. I got into the Champleve Enameling on Metal Clay Class at the
Metal Clay World Conference in Bloomington, IL in July. So I will be learning BronzClay from Gordon Uyehara and Champleve Enamel from Pam East. Yeah I can’t wait! A very expensive and early 30th birthday gift to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment