Thursday, May 7, 2009

Birthday Gift for my Grandmother


My grandmother turned 80 this week. I was so sad I could not be back in Massachusetts to help her celebrate her birthday. For her birthday I made her a scallop shell pendant. Growing up I used to collect shells on a small beach close to her house in Centerville. I still have a lot of the shells I collected when I was a kid. I still remember some of the nasty sun burns I used to get walking up and down the beach. I sent her gift in the mail today, hopefully she will like it. Her birthday was yesterday, it's late I'm such a bad granddaughter. I was thinking about adding this to my shop but my nautical themed pendants do not seem that popular. Hmmm. Should I add this to my shop. What do you think?


3 comments:

  1. This is lovely Chris and I'm sure she'll love it. As for adding it to the shop, You already have the photo, simple to make an actual pendant if one sells. I say try it on and see if it fits! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's lovely, and like Lora said you could easily list it and then make to order :)
    Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. I might add this to my shop. It is close to summer. Shells are a good summer pendant right.

    ReplyDelete