Monday, February 23, 2009

Treasury and Surgery Updates

Karena of kaleprimitifs was sweet enough to add me to her treasury. My Bronze Shield Pendant is in the upper right hand corner. Also in Karena’s treasury is Christine of Chocolate and Steel, cute stud earrings. A family emergency has kept me away from my blog lately. My husband tore his Achilles tendon while playing basketball. He was in surgery last Friday. I am happy to report that the surgery went fine but my poor husband will be in a cast for two months. Not being able to work in his wood shop is driving him nuts. I have convinced my husband that crutches and power tools don't mix and hopefully he will have a speedy recovery.

Below is some of Karena of kaleprimitifs work. I love her bronze work, she has the cutest stuff. Thanks again Karena for the Treasury inclusion.






Heartfelt Bronze Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment