Thursday, April 1, 2010

Plastic Fantastic and Traveling Dreams


Above are some of my Polymer artist crushes. I am trying to dabble into the world of resins, polymer clay and DECO clay. I bought Sharri Haab, Resin Jewelry Book earlier this year. I am happy to report that I might be able to resuse all of my metal clay molds to create resin jewelry as well. Once I have some reasonable experiements done I will show them to you.

I have some outstanding news! I will be in Italy this May for eight days! I am so excited, we will be traveling from Venice to Florence and then to Rome. This trip has been in the works for two years and now we are finally going!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Chris! Enjoy your experimentation with Resin - Sherri's book is great - some of the items may be insanely ugly, but she does a great job covering all basic techniques. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your upcoming trip Christine! I hope you have a blast!

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete