Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Welcome New Members to the Etsy MetalClay Team

We have two new member to the Etsy MetalClay Team. Lori of Moda di Magno and Zoe of Artwear. Please check out their work below.
The hubby is on the mend. He can't wait to get his hard cast off next week. I am extremely behind in my work but I am working on several items. I will hopefully have two new items coming soon. I will have a bronze Geisha pendant and a scroll pendant. I am currently trying to figure out if I want to do a summer art festival this July. Three days in the local park surrounded with other artisans at a booth fee of $80 seems pretty reasonable. I have never done a show or fair before, so I will have to figure out tables, tents, and displays. Not sure what to do. I'll keep you posted.


The Queen Necklace by Lori Magno


Blue Topaz and Fine Silver Flower Pendant by Zoe Nelson

2 comments:

  1. Have you signed up for the show? Seems a great booth fee! Do it - but get some help. It's tiring! I've only done two day max!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have sent in my application and willhopefully hear back on April 12. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Thanks Ruth

    ReplyDelete